I am so behind in my challenge- so many days of writers block that I decided to challenge myself to atleast finishing this series and not compete with the other stalwarts in the #Blogchatter challenge. What Blogchatter’s #AtoZChallenge got me to do is
- Get some semblance of discipline in my blogging life
- Got me to take my blog and my love for food seriously so much so I made my instagram account a professional one, started a Facebook page for this blog
- Got me blogging more than I have ever done in all my years of blogging
- Got me to start a new series on medium.com, read some more there so I can write better here or wherever I write
- Got me to connect with fellow foodies, food bloggers, instagrammers
- Got me in touch with the core quality I have in life overall – never give up.
So this post is all about me thanking Richa and Blogchatter for getting me to write and write some more and yes #nevergiveup.